Edgecam is a market leading computer aided manufacturing (CAM) system for NC part programming. With unparalleled ease of use and sophisticated toolpath generation, it’s the only CAM system you’ll need for milling, turning and mill-turn machining.
Edgecam utilises your in house knowledge and experience to drive the CAM process with automation tools to suit different applications - allowing you to maintain your competitive edge.
EDGECAM seamlessly integrates 4 and 5 axis simultaneous machining within its milling and mill/turn environment to allow a range of multiaxis cutting strategies to be applied to the most complex tooling or components.
Edgecam offers a wide range of 4 and 5 axis strategies applicable to solid and surface geometry.
Features at a glance:
- Intuitive, easy-to-use graphical user interface.
- Ideal for the rotary machining of automotive and aerospace components.
- Wide range of advanced options providing complete control of the tool.
- 5 axis modules include full machine simulation to aid visualization of the machining process.
Edgecam has now made this easier to use with the operational style interface yet still have all the control required for the higher demands such as :
- SWARF cutting for machining of variable taper walls.
- 5 axis finishing across multiple surfaces with control over lead/lag and side tilt angles 5 axis profile machining for slotting, de-flashing and trimming of sheet forms.
- Full support for all common tool profiles, including lollipopcutters.
- Easy-to-use machining strategies are geared to maximize productivity and quality.